The Perfect Gift Set for Charcuterie, Cheese and Bread Lovers!
It's time to start hosting like a pro! This Charcuterie & Cheese Board Set comes with 3 boards - a 4x20" long with handle, a 8x17" with handle, and a 10x16 knob handle board. Bread lovers will will love the size and versatility of this set. This 3pc bundle is perfect for all kinds of charcuterie, cheese and bread displays.
Timeless, Natural Beautiful Walnut Wood
These farmhouse-style boards not only provide plenty of space for serving up charcuterie, bread, and fresh foods - they look amazing. There is just no beating the classic dark look of All American Walnut wood. You’ll love the convenient handles to make serving a breeze.
You are only limited by your imagination because these boards have it all. These beautiful walnut wood boards are a great way to entertain in style. Charcuterie is beauty and deliciousness expressed together on a serving board designed for the purpose of bringing people together around simple but elegant food. Above all, it's the perfect gift for foodies and gourmands alike!
Resilient, Knife friendly Cutting Surface
We use real, natural wood in our Charcuterie & Cheese Board Set which means the surface provides a strong, stable space for cutting, chopping, and serving up cheese, meat, and more.
Charcuterie & Cheese Board Set Made in America
And because this set is made from American Black Walnut sourced in America, it's eco-friendly and sustainable—and we plant a tree for every unit sold, too! So not only are you being environmentally friendly by choosing this product, you are keping Americans working!
- This bundle comes with 3 boards - a 4x20" long handle, a 8x17" handle, and a 10x16 knob handle board.
- Like all of our products, these boards are all made from locally sourced American Black Walnut and made in the USA.
- The Perfect Gift Set for Cheese and Bread Lovers!
- Thick, Lightweight, and Portable Classic Reversble Charcuterie Cheese Boards.
- Real Walnut Wood Craftsmanship.
- Durable, Knife friendly Surface.
- Serve Cheese, Meat, Vegetables, and Crackers.
- We plant one tree for every unit sold - therefore we literally plant more trees than we use.