Food Safe Coconut Oil and Beeswax
A spreadable wood cream with many uses
Virginia Boys Kitchens Wood Cream is perfect to use by itself, or it's a great addition to your current wood care routine.
Secondly, it's also perfect for the ongoing maintenance or restoration of all your wooden kitchen tools. Our cutting board cream goes by many names, for instance, butcher block wax or oil, charcuterie board wax or oil, wooden utensil wax, cutting block wax, and wood bowl wax to name a few.
How to Preserve Your Natural Wood Kitchen Tools
- Wash the surface with warm, soapy water to remove any debris.
- Allow the wood to air dry completely
- Apply enough cutting board oil to coat the entire surface
- Let the oil soak in and dry completely (overnight is best)
- Simply rub the finishing wax or board cream on your wood surface, let it sit and harden for a couple of hours and buff off any excess wax with a non piling cloth, or try using our Virginia Boys Kitchens buffing pads.
No Mineral Oil in Our Wood Wax
Mineral oil, while popular, is also a by-product of crude oil. Therefore it doesn’t sound delicious and you may not want it near your food. Our wood wax is made locally in the USA from 100% natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly ingredients. Therefore there are no GMOs, paraffin, toxins, or mystery ingredients.
Give only the best care for all your wood items in a natural and sustainable way that is safe for your family. And lastly, every purchase plants a tree.